Summer 2017 Events Team:
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated people to represent our brand at events throughout the summer. These events will include, but are not limited to: beer festivals, grocery stores, LCBOs, private pourings, etc.
- Represent Publican House Brewery at all required events by pouring samples, answering questions in a friendly manner, and providing a great experience to each and every customer
- Set up and tear down at each event and taking proper care and storage of event equipment
- Liaise with event contacts on-site to ensure proper company representation and to ensure events run smoothly
- Records sales data, takes photos, and makes recommendations on an event by event basis for proper post event reporting
- Aid in development of brewery tours and lead tours for customers as required
- Work directly with Marketing Director to plan for upcoming events, equipment needs and reporting and collaboration on final post event report summary
- Provide competitive research at each event and provide Marketing Director with competitor insights
- Additional job responsibilities within the Brewery and Restaurant as required
- Travel required
- Smart Serve Certified
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must be a student returning to school in the upcoming academic year
- Able to lift heavy objects
- Able to work long hours on your feet
- Available evenings and weekends
- Experience is an asset but not necessary
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for interview will be contacted. If this is the role for you, please submit your resume and cover letter to Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Publican House Brewery. If we are not currently hiring for a position you are a fit for, but you are interested in working for the Publican House, please send your resume to email@example.com for future consideration.